A Free Calligraphy Class

Since I have gotten into decorating my planner, learning to write with fancy lettering has interested me.  I played with a felt tip calligraphy pen some, but for me it wasn't coming real easy, so I set it aside.

Yesterday I ran into a free online calligraphy class by The Happy Ever Crafter.  You need to hurry up if you are interested though, because the deadline for signing up is tomorrow, September 3, 2017.



I signed up and have received a supply list with recommendations.  You only really need a couple of things, a pen for calligraphy and smooth paper.  She also recommends an Instagram account so she can see your work and give you feedback.

She recommends 20 minutes of practice a day, and the class runs 4 weeks.  She has videos and drills she will provide.

If you want to join me and chat about it as we go along, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling Things What They Are Not

Who Loves You Most?

There Is No Turkey Here