Spotlight: My Daughter's Blog

Being the mother of a daughter, I have been given bragging rights, just like all other parents that have come before me (as well as those that have come after).  😁

When my daughter was little she informed me she wanted to do a book.  I asked her what part of the book did she want to do and she said "the whole thing".  She didn't really stand a chance, her parents are both book lovers.  She was being read to right off the bat.  Until she was old enough to care, I got to read her my books, but then somewhere along the way that wasn't good enough.

Today she still loves books -- reading and writing.  She has had her own blog as one of her creative outlets.  You should check it out.

In fact, today is a really good day to check her blog out because she is not only interviewing an author, but has two, yes TWO, giveaways.  That is two chances to win something!!

So head on over to her blog and show her some love.  I plan to be back on Wednesday, so you can take your time checking it out before coming back here.

Have a great week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments kind and considerate of others. Comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Popular posts from this blog

Calling Things What They Are Not

Who Loves You Most?

There Is No Turkey Here